§ 1 - contract partner
On the basis of these terms and conditions comes between the customer and
the cosmetics manufacturer Hauck
represented by: Linda Hauck
- hereinafter referred to as the provider - a contract concluded.
§ 2 - subject of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the production of cosmetics in the in-house manufactory of the supplier and the subsequent online based sale of the products.
(2) Details of the offered products and services can be viewed at any time on the homepage of the provider to the currently valid conditions.
§ 3 - Conclusion of contract
(1) The goods placed online by the provider are to be understood as a non-binding invitation to submit a purchase offer by the customer. Only with the written or by mail order confirmation by the provider is a contract with the customer.
(2) During the online ordering process, the customer goes through the following steps: Selecting the article by clicking and placing it in the shopping cart, before completing the order. Entering his personal data and information on the payment method, confirming the acceptance of these terms and conditions, checking all of Customer entered data, sending the order by clicking on the corresponding confirmation button.
(2) The position of a request for prices and conditions by the customer can be made orally by phone and by e-mail.
(3) The provider confirms the content of the contract in the same way. If a contract is concluded by telephone or otherwise verbally, the provider reserves the right to fix the agreements made in writing, by fax or e-mail and to send them to the customer. This written confirmation is deemed to be agreed contractual content, unless the customer objects immediately upon receipt.
§ 4 - delivery and delivery conditions
(1) The provider usually delivers from its own warehouse. The delivery period is then a maximum of two weeks. In the case of a different delivery period, which is due to the individual cosmetics production, the customer will be informed well in advance.
(2) If an item is not in stock at the time of ordering, or if it can not be produced within the specified timeframe, the customer will be informed immediately and informed of the expected delivery time. This is understood as a regular guideline, but does not lead to a binding assurance in favor of the purchaser.
(3) If delivery delays occur, the provider is liable only for his own fault, but not for causes that are outside his own sphere of business, but rather in the sphere of influence of third parties, such as his supplier or a shipping service provider.
4) Orders placed internationally (outside the EU) may be subject to custom duty, import duties and other country-specific fees and regulations. The amount of these fees is not foreseeable for us and can be obtained from the competent customs offices. Should a customs duty or import charge be incurred, the customer will be liable to 100% for these costs. The provider is not liable for these fees. Likewise, the provider is not liable for shipments where due to high import duties and customs duties, the acceptance is denied, which may not be introduced due to country-specific import bans or further delays in delivery. After the customer receives the shipment number, it is the responsibility of the customer to check the shipment history, as no separate information is sent, should the shipment be delayed at customs. If the customer decides not to pay the susceptible fees or to refuse acceptance of the shipment, the shipment will be returned to us. As soon as the shipment arrives completely in our house we will reimburse the purchase amount minus the incurred shipping costs and possibly further costs incurred by the return. Shipping costs are paid directly to the shipping service provider and are therefore non-refundable.
(5) International orders can take up to 4 weeks to arrive at the customer. All shipments are controlled by customs and the duration is not influenced by the provider. Once the shipment has been delivered to the shipping service provider, the provider is no longer responsible for delays or late deliveries.
§ 5 - Prices and terms of payment
(1) The offer on our homepage is aimed primarily at private end users. All prices shown are therefore gross and are already inclusive of the applicable value added tax.
(2) The respective delivery costs correspond to the information provided on the product offer and are displayed to the customer depending on the size and weight of the order even before completion of the order.
(3) The provider accepts payments by PayPal, direct bank transfer, credit card, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofortüberweisung, invoice and cash against receipt, provided that the customer picks up the purchased goods at the place of business of the seller himself. In the case of a payment via the payment service provider PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofortüberweisung or Invoice, the intermediary enables the intermediary to exchange the relevant payment data between the customer and the provider.
(4) From a value of 39 € shipped the supplier free shipping within Germany.
(5) Discounts or discount vouchers (eg a coupon with discount code, a newsletter bonus, or a birthday voucher) can only be redeemed at the respective terms and conditions. Several discounts and discount vouchers can not be combined.
(6) The goods remain the property of the provider until full payment by the customer.
§ 6 - Withdrawal
(1) The provider is not obligated to grant a right of withdrawal for commercial customers and does not grant such a contract.
(2) End customers who are classified as consumers under the law will be granted a right of withdrawal in accordance with the law. This is always separately under https://pure-bee.de/pages/widerrufsbelehrung visible.
§ 7 - Warranty, Liability and Damages
(1) In the case of material, legal and factory defects, the customer is entitled to the statutory warranty rights. If the customer is a trader, the warranty period for all cases is reduced to one year from the date of performance.
(2) Claims for damages of the customer are excluded, unless otherwise stated for the following reasons. This also applies to the representative and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer raises these claims for damages.
(3) Excluded from this are claims for damages of the customer due to injury to life, body, health or essential contractual obligations, which necessarily have to be fulfilled in order to achieve the purpose of the contract.
(4) Similarly, this does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent.
(5) In addition, the provider accepts no guarantee of quality. He uses only raw materials and ingredients that are approved for cosmetic use. The customer is aware that individual substances can trigger allergies. He is referred to these in the order in detail and can not derive any warranty claims from this.
§ 8 - language, applicable law, jurisdiction
(1) The contract is concluded exclusively in German. The further implementation of the contract will be in German.
(2) Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies. For consumers, this applies only insofar as this does not restrict any statutory provisions of the state in which the customer has his domicile or habitual residence.
(3) The place of jurisdiction for disputes with customers who are not consumers, legal entities of public law or public special assets is the domicile of the provider.
§ 9 - Severability clause
The ineffectiveness of a provision of these terms and conditions has no effect on the effectiveness of the other provisions. In the event that individual parts of these terms and conditions are or become legally invalid, they will be replaced by the corresponding statutory provisions.